The Creche Team
The team manage and facilitates the crèche area. Parents stay with and remain responsible for their 0-2’s, the crèche team are responsible for 2-4’s during the morning sessions only.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the venue is kept clean and tidy
- Ensure the venue does not become overcrowded
- Give general, practical assistance
- Do not provide any personal care
- Do not assume responsibility of any 0-2’s – parents must remain
- May be asked to work as a key worker to a small group of 2-4’s during morning sessions
- Ensure that venue is only used by parents, carers, babies and toddlers
- Follow the guidance and direction of the crèche leader and 2-4’s leader
- Arrive in good time to help set up and pray
- Help clear up after each session
Requirements and qualifications include:
- A friendly and welcoming disposition
- Ability to connect and communicate well with children and parents
- An enhanced DBS check
- To demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus
- An elders recommendation
- Appropriate physical resilience and energy
- Morning part-time – serve in morning sessions £50 discount (8 team members required)
- Evening part-time – serve in evening sessions £50 discount (4 FTE team members required)
- All servers arrive 30 minutes early and leave once room is tidy
To apply for this serving role please:
- Read our Safeguarding Policy.
- Read, then print out and sign our Code of Conduct.
- Print out and fill in our Application form.
Please post your completed form, photos and signed code of conduct to:
Alison Aldridge, Hope Church, The Goodmead Centre, 36 Chislehurst Road, Orpington, Kent. BR6 0DG
OR email to: firstname.lastname@example.org