Infant Small Team Leader
The infant’s team are responsible for putting on activities for children aged 4-7 (infant school age) at the event during morning and evening sessions.
Duties and Responsibilities
To aid the team in putting on the planned activities for the 4-7’s during the event.
- Lead a small team of children
- Be vigilant regarding Health and Safety and Safeguarding
- Sit with the children during front led sessions, encourage engagement
- Pray with children
- Join in during worship sessions
- Follow the guidance and direction of the Room Leader
- Arrive in good time to help set up and pray
- Help clear up after each session
Requirements and qualifications include:
- A friendly and welcoming disposition
- Ability to connect and communicate well with children
- An enhanced DBS check
- To demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus
- A desire to see children grow in the things of God
- Willingness to enter into every aspect of the programme including the silly, messy and lively bits!
- Willingness to step out and be stretched spiritually.
- An elders recommendation
- Appropriate physical resilience and energy to sit on the floor, stand and worship and maintain a high level of energy during each session
- Part-time – serve 3 sessions £50 discount
- Full time – serve in all 6 sessions £100 discount
- All servers arrive 30 minutes early and leave once rooms are tidy
To apply for this serving role please:
- Read our Safeguarding Policy.
- Read, then print out and sign our Code of Conduct.
- Print out and fill in our Application form.
Please post your completed form, photos and signed code of conduct to:
Alison Aldridge, Hope Church, The Goodmead Centre, 36 Chislehurst Road, Orpington, Kent. BR6 0DG
OR email to: firstname.lastname@example.org