To be part of the youth team at Fusion you have to be passionate about young people getting to know their Father. Your role is to support the youth core team by hanging out with the young people, worshipping alongside them and praying for them.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You need to have a willingness to listen to young people meeting them where they are at
- You need to listen to God as he guide you in how to support the youth
- You need to be up for a laugh!
- Be vigilant regarding Health & Safety and Safeguarding
- Pray with the young people
- Join in during Worship Sessions
- Arrive in good time to help set up and pray
- Help clear away after every session
Requirements and qualifications include:
- A friendly and welcoming disposition
- Ability to connect and communicate with young people
- Able to demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus
- A desire to see young people grow in the things of God
- A willingness to enter into every aspect of the programme including silly games, messy and lively bits during evening sessions.
- A willingness to step out and be stretched spiritually
- A valid DBS check
- An Elder’s recommendation
- Appropriate physical resilience and energy to sit on the floor, stand and worship and maintain a high level of energy during each session
All servers arrive 30 minutes early and leave once the rooms are tidy.
- Three sessions 2 mornings and 1 evening and attend the team welcome meeting £50 discount
- four sessions 2 mornings and 2 evenings and attend the team welcome meeting £75 discount
- Five sessions (making it full time) and attend the team welcome meeting £100 discount
To apply for this serving role please: