Site Mark Out Team
- To mark out church camping areas ahead of the event
- To mount signs for the various church areas
- To mark out fire points
Duties and Responsibilities
- To help mark out outer perimeter for the whole site
- To help mark out each section for each church
- To help mark out for any marquees required for cocking tents
- To help set up fire points and signs
- To label and set-up church signs within their areas
- Able to accurately mark out a site using a to-scale site map
- Able to use a measuring tape and read it
- Clothing and footwear suitable for working outdoors in all weathers and conditions
- Problem solving
- Enthusiasm, people skills and an ability to work in a team
- Physically able to carry out the job
- Ability to use a two-way radio (we’ll give you training)
- On site all Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning immediately prior to the event during the site set up.
- Arriving in time to start and be on duty to the end of set up; we can provide accommodation and up to and including Saturday lunch.
We are offering a discount of £100
Thank you for your interest in serving this area. Once your booking is complete you will receive an email from your team leader giving you further details.