The First Aid team provide a first response for accidents, injuries and other medical situations during the course of the event.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to medical incidents according to Fusion2018 policies and procedures
- Liaising with the Medical Team and, if necessary, local health and emergency services in more serious cases
- Ensuring records are kept of incidents, accidents, first aid and medical emergencies attended as part of the team's duties at Fusion.
- An enhanced DBS to work with children and vulnerable adults through a professional body or local church and ref of suitability for role from church elder.
- A current valid First Aid at Work certificate or evidence of equivalent training/experience- to be authorised by the Medical Team leader
- To be able to use basic first aid equipment (all equipment provided)
- To use a two-way radio (training provided)
On a rota covering 3 x 4.5hr shifts over the course of the event
We are offering a discount of £50
Thank you for your interest in serving this area. Once your booking is complete you will receive an email from your team leader giving you further details.