Responsible to the Admin Manager
Contribute to the provision of an onsite office facility during the event. This will include regular requirements such as local news and weather updates, as well as photocopying/printing/laminating as requested. Also communication via radio or phone with the event management team, and receiving external calls on the phone system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet visitors to the office in a welcoming and friendly manner
- Carry out general office tasks both from a timed schedule and as requested.
- Deal with site and programme enquiries
- Manage the issue and return of team radios
- Man the radio base station and office phone system– training will be provided
- Trigger the Lost child/Found child procedures as required – training will be provided
- General administration tasks
- A good team player
- Flexible and willing approach to work
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office and Internet usage
- Able to work swiftly and effectively in a busy environment
- Ability to prioritise
The office will be manned for 10 hours per day, with 3 interlocking 4 hour shifts per day. Office opening hours will be 1pm to 9pm on Saturday, 8am to 9pm Sunday and Monday; Tuesday 8am to 2pm.
Part time servers will be required to work 16 hours across the opening times, on a rota basis.
This role will attract a discount of £50
Thank you for your interest in serving this area. Once your booking is complete you will receive an email from your team leader giving you further details.