Responsible to the Admin Manager
Contribute to the provision of an Information point facility during the event. This will be located in the Main Arena and it’s main function is to provide support and information to delegates as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet visitors to the Info point in a welcoming and friendly manner
- Carry out general office tasks as requested.
- Deal with site and programme enquiries, liaising with the main office as required
- Manage the issue and return of team radios
- Man the Info point radio– training will be provided
- Trigger the Lost child/Found child procedures as required – training will be provided
- General administration tasks
- A good team player
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- Flexible and willing approach to work
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
The Info Point will be manned during the following periods:
Saturday 12 noon – 7pm
Sunday 8am – 10 am, 12 noon - 7pm
Monday 8am – 10 am, 12 noon – 6pm
Tuesday 8am – 10am
Part time servers will be required to work 16 hours across the opening times, on a rota basis..
This role will attract a discount of £50
Thank you for your interest in serving this area. Once your booking is complete you will receive an email from your team leader giving you further details.