Main Café or Coffee Bar
Responsible to the Café/Coffee Bar Manager
Contribute to the provision of a good quality coffee and snack service for delegates during the event. This may be in the main Café in the Marketplace or at a coffee bar elsewhere on the site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet all customers in a welcoming and friendly manner
- Help prepare and serve refreshments – full training will be provided
- Keep the area clean, tidy and free from waste. This includes the seating area where there is one
- Follow all safety and food hygiene procedures as explained to you in your training
- Take payment from customers
- Man Café/Coffee bar radio– training will be provided
- Assist with setting up or closing down if these occur during your shift
- A good team player
- Friendly and welcoming manner
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time and manage work in a kitchen environment, ie with sharp knives and hot liquids.
- Flexible and willing approach to work combined with a lot of common sense
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in a café environment would be helpful but not a requirement. Training will be provided.
The cafe and coffee bar opening times will be advised as soon as these are known.
Part time servers will be required to work 16 hours across the opening times, on a rota basis. This will be between 2pm on Saturday to 2pm on Tuesday. The team leader will contact you directly with regard to the rota timings.
This role will attract a discount of £50
Thank you for your interest in serving this area. Once your booking is complete you will receive an email from your team leader giving you further details.